Let's Go For It, Team MGC!


There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who ask, “What happened?”

Now, what about you? I hope you become one of those who make things happen. How? I encourage each one of us to ask God what He wants us to be and to do for His glory. We are now laying down the foundation of a strategy for MGC. And when we launch that strategy, I pray you won’t just comment. I pray you would commit. Join us. Team MGC needs you.

“With all this going for us, my dear, dear friends, stand your ground. And don’t hold back. Throw yourselves into the work of the Master, confident that nothing you do for Him is a waste of time or effort.”
(1 Corinthians 15:58, The Message)

Yours in Christ,

Bro. Eyriche Cortez
Associate Pastor, English Worship Service

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Ubus-ubos Biyaya, Bukas Nakatunganga”

God Knows Judas Not Pay

“Don’t drink the Kool-Aid!”